Jennifer R. Smith is a practicing Raleigh divorce attorney at The Doyle Law Group, P.A., Attorneys at Law, who was certified by the North Carolina State Bar as a Family Law Specialist in 2009 and recertified as a specialist in 2015. Jennifer specializes in family and divorce law. While attending North Carolina Central University School of Law, Jennifer was a member of the senior editorial staff at the North Carolina Central Law Journal. She was awarded the Outstanding Family Student Award from the North Carolina Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers in 2003.
Jennifer began her legal career in Asheville, NC, where she worked as an associate attorney with Robert E. Riddle, who was a North Carolina Family Law Specialist and Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers prior to his retirement.
She is a native Zebulon resident and is active in the Triangle community. In her spare time, Jennifer enjoys reading, cooking, and spending time with her family and pets. Jennifer has trained for half marathons in the past through her participation with Team in Training, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s endurance sports training program.
- Admitted to the North Carolina Bar (2003)
- Became a Certified Family Law Specialist by the North Carolina State Bar (2009)
- Re-certified as a Family Law Specialist by the North Carolina State Bar (2015)
- North Carolina State University, BA in Sociology (1998) Cum Laude
- Meredith College, Civil Litigation Paralegal Certificate (2000)
- North Carolina Central University School of Law (2003) Cum Laude
- Wake County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors for the Family Support Network of Wake County (2011-2013)
- North Carolina Association Law Practice Management Section of Council (2007-2010)
- Family Law
Do You Need a Raleigh Family Law Attorney?
The Doyle Law Group, P.A., Attorneys at Law has been serving Raleigh and Knightdale residents for over 12 years. Call Jennifer at 919-301-8843 or fill out our online contact form to schedule an initial consultation.