Glenn S. Doyle is the Founder and a practicing attorney at The Doyle Law Group, P.A., Attorneys at Law. Glenn has been practicing in the areas of family law and divorce for 18 years. In addition to his extensive legal experience as a practicing family law and divorce attorney, Glenn has been certified by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission as a Family Financial Mediator.
In addition, Glenn has authored and presented several continuing legal education seminars on family law and divorce related topics taught to other family law and divorce attorneys in North Carolina. A resident of Raleigh and lifelong resident of Wake County, North Carolina, Glenn spends most of his free time raising his three children, reading and traveling. Glenn remains active in his community serving on various local boards and chambers of commerce as well as coaching youth sports. Glenn believes that the key to outstanding legal representation is devoting himself to the causes of his Client, and aggressively, yet professionally, challenging the opposition from the beginning.
- Admitted to the North Carolina Bar (1998)
- Admitted to practice before the United States Federal District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- East Carolina University, BS in Criminal Justice and Minor in History (1995) Deans List
- Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law (J.D., 1998)
- Member, North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Wake County Bar Association
- Tenth Judicial District Bar
- Knightdale Chamber of Commerce(Past President and multiple term Board Member
- Knightdale Rotary Club (Past President)
- Past Member Town of Knightdale Planning and Review Board
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
Academic Articles & Legal Seminars
- Financial Divorce Settlement From Start to Finish (two chapters)(2013)
- Divorce Litigation From Start to Finish (two Chapters)(2012)
- Real Estate Issues in Divorce (2014)
Do You Need an Aggressive Raleigh Divorce Attorney?
Just call Glenn at The Doyle Law Group, P.A. toll-free at (919) 301-8843 or Email Us to schedule an appointment online and we can get started.